Why choose Tomorrows together?
We will increase your chances of successfully placing bids for tenders, have access to additional funding sources, maintain or increase your customers who are older people and transform the quality of services as our population continues to age.
Our knowledge and experience include:-
Over 20 years leadership experience in housing at an operational and strategic level.
Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Housing ( CIH )
Trainer for the Chartered Institute of Housing ( CIH) delivering on dementia and housing
Associate consultant, tutor and trainer for DuttonFisher Associates Ltd.
Third sector representative for Nottingham Housing and Health partnership group (sub group of the Health and Well Being Board)
Delivery of the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH ) housing and apprenticeship qualifications.
Extensive knowledge in health and social care.
Over 15 years’ experience working with older people.
Strategic volunteer for the Alzheimer’s society.
Member of the East Midlands Alzheimer’s Society Sustainability and Transformation planning group.
Member of the Dementia Action Alliances in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
Member of the music in dementia ( MID) Nottingham University Innovation Network.
HEALTH AND WELL BEING
All our services are aimed at enabling people to have the knowledge to self care in line with the Governments agenda .
“Laugh Yourself Happy” has also been linked directly with the End Loneliness campaign, The Prime Ministers 2020 Dementia challenge and the overarching Health and Well Being agenda.These sessions are accessible for all ages and abilities overcoming both communication and mobility barriers. The only criteria is you can laugh, smile and/or show your amusement.
OUR CONSULTANCY SERVICES WILL :-
Integrate and align strategies between housing, health and social care provision as part of the Sustainability and Transformation Plans roll out,
Support organisations or communities that want to work towards the nationally recognised Alzheimers Dementia Friendly status, meet the BSI Dementia Friendly standards , sign up to the Alzheimers Dementia Friendly Housing Charter and become an Age Friendly organisation/community.
We will :-
- Provide you with the knowledge of the barriers older people face to face to be able to continue living independently in their own home.
- Maximise the opportunities the ageing population presents for your business.
- Enable you to keep up to date with the governments ageing population
- Build your knowledge and understanding of dementia
- Deliver “ Laugh Yourself Happy” sessions to improve your teams’ and service users overall Health and Well-Being
- Deliver the CIH housing and apprenticeship qualifications at a local level through workshops, learner support and 121 mentoring. We are expanding to deliver these qualifications across the East Midlands so please contact us if you would like to find out more.