Consultancy for Housing
Tomorrows Together are able to provide a strategic insight into operational domains across the housing sector. This will bridge the gaps between delivery and strategic planning when organisations are developing older person services, adapting services to be more age-friendly, responding to the increasing number of customers who are older people and/or developing a service offer to commissioning partners.
This strategic insight incorporates the End Loneliness and Compassionate Communities campaigns, The 2014 Care Act, Dementia Friendly Communities, 2020 Prime Minister’s Dementia Challenge, Age Friendly Cities, Dementia Frameworks and the roll out of the Sustainability and Transformation Plans.
Our consultancy service for housing providers covers:-
- Reviewing and providing recommendations for existing services.
- Identifying any gaps and suggest new ways of working
- Establishing links with health and social care partners to integrate services
- Aligning strategies and frameworks that may either impact on current services or could present an opportunity for the development of new services and/or funding opportunities.
- Support to sign up to the Dementia Friendly Housing Charter
- Putting measures in place to reduce social isolation for older people by supporting campaigns such as Compassionate Communities and End Loneliness
- Planning report for the ageing population in your area(s)
Price: The consultancy service will be tailored and priced to your individual needs.